B3DD is the only industry-focused meeting dedicated to helping CNS drug developers successfully deliver drugs to their targets.
The event will host the field's most important thought-leaders and stakeholders and has been designed to overcome their challenges faced during their CNS drug delivery research. In doing so, B3DD provides you with the platform to:
- Showcase your high quality preclinical blood-brain barrier models and novel model innovations to improve the translatability of preclinical research
- Introduce the latest drug delivery devices to show the potential for successful administration
- Establish your preclinical and clinical trial design experience to improve the translatability and predictability of preclinical drug delivery research
- Demonstrate how your blood-brain barrier technology can help to delivering targeted therapeutics safely and efficiently across the blood-brain barrier
- Reveal how your technology platform may improve the efficiency and accuracy of drug developers research
- Validate your advances in quantifying drug-target engagement to the CNS drug delivery community
There are vast networking opportunities at B3DD which will help you improve your understanding of the CNS drug delivery landscape and make the right connections with the field's most active pharma and biotechs.
For more information on how you can be involved, please get in touch: