As drug developers seek to find and develop effective technologies for delivering therapeutics to the CNS, the Blood-Brain Barrier Delivery Summit (B3DD) has been developed to deliver the industry’s first conference dedicated to addressing the translational challenges of effective and safe delivery of CNS drug candidates.
With an emphasis on large molecules and built with the field's thought-leaders from the likes of Biogen, Genentech, Armagen & Denali, the B3DD meeting will enable delegates to:
- Assess the in vivo and in vitro models available to determine their predictability and prevent clinical failure
- Evaluate CNS drug delivery approach success and toxicity in preclinical research to de-risk clinical trials
- Discuss the challenges of quantifying drug target exposure to develop more accurate strategies
- Evaluate the different technologies in development for CNS delivery to effectively cross the BBB
- Explore the latest BBB technology innovations to build landscape awareness and make robust commercial decisions
- Calculate dosage for effective treatment and maintained target exposure to allow effectiveness and account for toxicity
- Learn about BBB biology in health and disease and how this may affect drug delivery in certain indications
Join your peers at B3DD to be part of the cross-industry discussion on latest developments, insights and science to accelerate the success of your drug candidate’s delivery to the CNS.