Addressing the translational challenges of effective and safe delivery of CNS drug candidates across the Blood Brain Barrier.
The Blood-Brain Barrier Delivery Summit (B3DD) is the industry’s first conference dedicated to addressing the translational challenges of effective and safe delivery of CNS drug candidates.
With an emphasis on biologics, and built with the field's leading minds from the likes of Biogen, Genentech, Armagen & Denali, the B3DD Summit united over 50 industry stakeholders to develop new partnerships and build on existing relationships to ensure attendees have the connections to accelerate their drug’s development.
What to expect at B3DD:
- Network with the other leading minds in CNS drug delivery to form connections for future partnerships
- Discover the latest advances in CNS drug delivery technology to identify potential clinical success
- Discuss the translational challenges hindering drug developers working on different drug delivery approaches
- Share research with your peers at the Poster Session to establish your work in the field
Testimonials from our other CNS meetings:
“Very well organized meeting with an impressive line-up of industry speakers”
- Sean M. Smith, Executive
- Richard Wyse, Director of R&D, The Cure Parkinson’s Trust
“Excellent networking and learning opportunity for pharma scientists”
- Matthew Kennedy,
“Excellent conference with a very good and diverse set of speakers and topics”
- Jim Cassella, Chief Development Officer, Concert Pharmaceuticals
Other Events in the World CNS Series: