Addressing the translational challenges of effective and safe delivery of CNS drug candidates across the Blood Brain Barrier.
The Blood-Brain Barrier Delivery Summit (B3DD) is the industry’s first conference dedicated to addressing the translational challenges of effective and safe delivery of CNS drug candidates.
With an emphasis on biologics, and built with the field's leading minds from the likes of Biogen, Genentech, Armagen & Denali, the B3DD Summit will unite over 60 industry stakeholders giving you the opportunity to develop new partnerships and build on existing relationships to ensure you have the connections to accelerate your drug’s development.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Assessing Microphysiological Models of the BBB - Biogen
- Employing in vivo Microdialysis & Microperfusion Methods to Understand Brain Disposition of Biologics for the Treatment of CNS Disorders - AbbVie
- Clinical Efficacy of Antibody-enzyme Fusion Proteins as Carrier Platform to Transport Lysosomal Enzymes Across the BBB for the Treatment of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I
- PKPD of Different Therapeutic Modalities for CNS Indications - Genentech
- Explaining Clinical Failures – Is Efficacy or Delivery to Blame? - Merck, Lundbeck, AbbVie
Testimonials from our other CNS meetings:
“Very well organized meeting with an impressive line-up of industry speakers”
- Sean M. Smith, Executive Director, Merck
- Richard Wyse, Director of R&D, The Cure Parkinson’s Trust
“Excellent networking and learning opportunity for pharma scientists.”
- Matthew Kennedy, Director, Merck
“Excellent conference with a very good and diverse set of speakers and topics”
- Jim Cassella, Chief Development Officer, Concert Pharmaceuticals